Life is crazy sometimes. Crazy, and funny, and sad, and frustrating, and all together good. While many of you can appreciate life with little kids, I'm sure that most of you would just like to catch up with us. We all live so far away, that we miss the day to day happenings, and this is a small way of trying to keep everyone connected. We'd love to hear from you, so please feel free to post comments.

Please feel free to share the blog, but don't publish the pictures or contents without my permission. Thanks.


Saturday, December 1, 2007

Christmakah with Clark Griswald









Well, it's December 1st, and Blake's got the annual runway strip of lights up in the front yard...and he's not done yet!! Every year it gets worse - oops - I mean bigger. We were explaining Hanukkah to Nina at dinner and she asked if that's why Daddy puts up so many lights. Asher has slept through the night for the past three nights. I feel somewhat human again. I got the kids pictures taken earlier this week, and I've included a few here. Hope everyone has a great weekend!



~Rebecca






No comments: