Life is crazy sometimes. Crazy, and funny, and sad, and frustrating, and all together good. While many of you can appreciate life with little kids, I'm sure that most of you would just like to catch up with us. We all live so far away, that we miss the day to day happenings, and this is a small way of trying to keep everyone connected. We'd love to hear from you, so please feel free to post comments.

Please feel free to share the blog, but don't publish the pictures or contents without my permission. Thanks.


Wednesday, December 5, 2007

What was I Thinking????






I thought it would be a good idea to take some pictures of the kids for our Holiday card. What a nightmare!! Nina was all about the posing, and all Asher wanted to do was "get away". They still might make it on to the card, but they kept me laughing all morning. Also, here is a picture of how I make dinner - every night! I can't thank Nicol enough for this baby sling because between the hours of 4:30-6:00 pm, it's the only way I can keep him happy. Blake obviously took the picture, but yes, Nina is also always in the mix....and Blake wonders why I put them to bed at 6:30 some nights.

Have a Happy Hanukkah! I brought some Latkes into school for Nina today, and she's all ticked off because she wanted a cake. Hey - the token half Jewish kid has to at least make an effort!

~Rebecca

No comments: