Life is crazy sometimes. Crazy, and funny, and sad, and frustrating, and all together good. While many of you can appreciate life with little kids, I'm sure that most of you would just like to catch up with us. We all live so far away, that we miss the day to day happenings, and this is a small way of trying to keep everyone connected. We'd love to hear from you, so please feel free to post comments.

Please feel free to share the blog, but don't publish the pictures or contents without my permission. Thanks.


Thursday, June 12, 2008

A little whine with that dress, Miss??

All I wanted was 15 minutes of her time. All I needed were pictures of two dresses to put up on the etsy site. All I asked was that she stop whining - at all costs - so I could just get the painful, excruciating experience over with. In the end, I got the shots I needed, but they could have been better. Take what I can get, I guess, because we're leaving the shore in a few days, and then I'd have to think of another location to photograph in. The hankie dress. I LOVE this new dress. I still have to fiddle with the button closures, so it might not make in this year's line, but I have a feeling it will sell really well once I get the glitched figured out.
She was done taking pictures....until I told her that if she kept doing that, a crab would bite her bottom. She got up. Quick.
The crabbing dress. I only have 3 of these, so it was important that I got them up on the site, so they would move.

Photo session was over, so I let her chase the sea rats. I guess I'll have to find another model because she really does hate doing the pictures. Pretty soon, someone will ask me who the pissed off little girl is in all my pictures. I guess she can cross that career off her list.
It's also good for me to look at these pictures because she still looks so little. She's been a bucketful of moodiness lately, and I'm forgetting that she's still five. Keep your patience, Rebecca because the time goes by so fast.

No comments: