Life is crazy sometimes. Crazy, and funny, and sad, and frustrating, and all together good. While many of you can appreciate life with little kids, I'm sure that most of you would just like to catch up with us. We all live so far away, that we miss the day to day happenings, and this is a small way of trying to keep everyone connected. We'd love to hear from you, so please feel free to post comments.

Please feel free to share the blog, but don't publish the pictures or contents without my permission. Thanks.


Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Not much news.....

....here on the Botvin front. The kids are getting bigger, school is starting next month, and the daily life goes on. Asher has been cutting his last 7 teeth for the past couple of weeks, and yes, he's getting them all at once. It's been a little rough, but not horrible. He's talking quite a bit more, saying, "eat, all done, ut-oh, kitty, down, that (said over and over again, while pointing)". He's a funny little man. He loves his Teletubbies, Playschool Farm set, books, riding car, and most of all, his sister.
Nina is doing well - getting older. I never knew that "almost 6 year olds" knew everything that there was to know in the world, and that they can do everything by themselves. I really am the idiot that she thinks I am. Silly me. She's changing, and it's all good - just annoying at times. She's better when she's busy, which means that I need to do most of the entertaining, or carting her around. She is funny as hell, though. She's growing her bangs out, and she looks so much older and prettier. I always liked the bangs, but she wants them longer, so we're dealing with the ponytail holders and headbands.


Blake and I are doing well....more summer house projects. Blake power washed the back deck over the 4th of July weekend, and now we're just waiting for a not-so-hot day to stain and weatherproof it. Horrible job, either way you look at it, but it will be done for a few years.
I've been doing a few craft shows, so business is picking up. I need to clearance some of my odds and ends on ebay because my studio is so packed that I can't walk in there.
How are things in your neck of the woods??

No comments: