Life is crazy sometimes. Crazy, and funny, and sad, and frustrating, and all together good. While many of you can appreciate life with little kids, I'm sure that most of you would just like to catch up with us. We all live so far away, that we miss the day to day happenings, and this is a small way of trying to keep everyone connected. We'd love to hear from you, so please feel free to post comments.

Please feel free to share the blog, but don't publish the pictures or contents without my permission. Thanks.


Monday, July 21, 2008

A rare moment....

of peace and quiet in an usually hectic time of day. The hours of 4-6 pm have always been a little stressful for me because everything happens at once. Dinner needs to be made, the baby is fussy, Nina's had it (and we're all paying for it), the dog wants to go out-in-out-in, cats wants to eat....and well, I start eyeing the wine a little closer with each passing minute.

Today, poor Nina has a migraine. Of course, she didn't tell me that her head hurt until we got to the grocery store and she walked around saying, "Oh - I'm gonna throw up", a little too loud. Boy did people move! We got out of there in record time. She fell asleep in the car, and she's still snoozing in her bed. I feel bad for her. I don't get migraines very often anymore, and I hope that she outgrows them.

So, Asher and I have been quiet downstairs, while she sleeps. He's finally able to use his toddler crayons. I gave up on the paper and just let him color his highchair tray. Gotta wash it up anyway. He's cute with them - and yes, he's eating them. A childhood right, I guess.



I'm not too sure why she got a migraine. Most of the "triggers" are food related, and she didn't eat any of them today. It might be because her ponytails were in too tight. Her hair had been braided the last two days, and we took it out this morning. She had the biggest white-girl afro, so we had to put it back up. Maybe that was it. Who knows?

No comments: