Life is crazy sometimes. Crazy, and funny, and sad, and frustrating, and all together good. While many of you can appreciate life with little kids, I'm sure that most of you would just like to catch up with us. We all live so far away, that we miss the day to day happenings, and this is a small way of trying to keep everyone connected. We'd love to hear from you, so please feel free to post comments.

Please feel free to share the blog, but don't publish the pictures or contents without my permission. Thanks.


Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Shameless Self Promotion

A photographer on etsy contacted me a few weeks ago about doing a trade. She wanted one of my dresses in exchange for photography. It seemed like a good fit to me because I've been trying to get Nina out of the web pictures.....crazy people out there, you know. The picture above is modeled by the free-labor that lives with me.

I get a lot of requests for trades, and I've been saying, "no" quite a lot lately, but this one seemed okay to me. Here's what she came up with....

http://jennybphotos.com/

go into - "enter site" and then "view slideshow".

I'm hoping that she'll have the cd back to me in time to get stuff printed for the June show.

I can't decide which one I like best. I like the faded, cross-hatched look, and I really like the back view of the dress.

No comments: