Life is crazy sometimes. Crazy, and funny, and sad, and frustrating, and all together good. While many of you can appreciate life with little kids, I'm sure that most of you would just like to catch up with us. We all live so far away, that we miss the day to day happenings, and this is a small way of trying to keep everyone connected. We'd love to hear from you, so please feel free to post comments.

Please feel free to share the blog, but don't publish the pictures or contents without my permission. Thanks.


Thursday, April 10, 2008

Today's Nina-ism

When we have a short trip to the store, I don't let Nina take her jacket off - for many obvious Mommy reasons. This infuriates her. She said this to Blake last weekend, when he took her to the grocery store, "I'm takin' my coat off because the Boss isn't here".

She's going to be a fun teenager. As I often tell her, "Nina, there's nothing that you can do, that I haven't already done". She doesn't get it. I feel bad for her.

No comments: