Life is crazy sometimes. Crazy, and funny, and sad, and frustrating, and all together good. While many of you can appreciate life with little kids, I'm sure that most of you would just like to catch up with us. We all live so far away, that we miss the day to day happenings, and this is a small way of trying to keep everyone connected. We'd love to hear from you, so please feel free to post comments.

Please feel free to share the blog, but don't publish the pictures or contents without my permission. Thanks.


Thursday, March 20, 2008

Abe Lincoln is also Uncle Scott



We send Nina to an art based school for a reason. She's very artistic, but then again with parents who have English and Art degrees, what can we expect. I suppose I should focus more on math and science, which she also likes, but I get a kick out of her creations. Lately, she's into making me fans with pretty designs on the inside. Most of them say, "I love Mommy", and I save every single one of them because the day is coming when she won't feel that way.

This is her latest creation done in charcoal and oil pastel (as she told me). It's suppose to be Abe Lincoln, but we've all agreed that it looks an awful lot like Uncle Scott (it might be the eyebrows).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

One and a half score and seven years ago, our parents brought forth into this continent a new uncle-to-be, conceived in CA and dedicated to the proposition that all men are created equal... those with bushy eyebrows being just a bit more equal than the rest.