Life is crazy sometimes. Crazy, and funny, and sad, and frustrating, and all together good. While many of you can appreciate life with little kids, I'm sure that most of you would just like to catch up with us. We all live so far away, that we miss the day to day happenings, and this is a small way of trying to keep everyone connected. We'd love to hear from you, so please feel free to post comments.

Please feel free to share the blog, but don't publish the pictures or contents without my permission. Thanks.


Friday, March 28, 2008

Dinner


As my children get older, I try to look for little clues about their personalities. For example: when Nina was a baby, she never rolled over. Not once. After taking her to the doctor for about the 9th time, he assured me that she could in fact roll over, she just chooses not to. I should have heeded those words more carefully because she's still stubborn. These pictures say a lot to me. Nina can't sit still - not for one minute. She's always ready to jump into the next thing, always prepared for what's to come next.....and she never, never, ever sits still at mealtime. Asher is also always on the move, but he's more willing to just sit back and enjoy the chaos around him. He's just chilling, but has his little foot hooked into something stable.

No comments: