Life is crazy sometimes. Crazy, and funny, and sad, and frustrating, and all together good. While many of you can appreciate life with little kids, I'm sure that most of you would just like to catch up with us. We all live so far away, that we miss the day to day happenings, and this is a small way of trying to keep everyone connected. We'd love to hear from you, so please feel free to post comments.

Please feel free to share the blog, but don't publish the pictures or contents without my permission. Thanks.


Monday, March 24, 2008

Stuff that drives me crazy.......

This is the playroom. Neat as a pin. It's 4 in the afternoon, and I need to start making dinner. Notice the lack of children. Odd, isn't it?
This is me in the kitchen - stuck by the stove in the corner - the only place where I can stay out of the way, and you can't see me. And where are the toys??? Why in the playroom...duh. I swear, we could have saved ourselves hundred of dollars because all they want to play with is the tupperware and baking supplies. I guess I should be thankful that they just want to be around me. Maybe we'll have grilled cheese sandwiches for dinner because I can't get out of the corner without breaking my neck!


No comments: